Advanced Python Course Description
The Python programming language is relatively easy to learn and allows to solve a real-world problem with a just a few concepts.
But it also offers several advanced features that can help to greatly improve the programming experience. The latest releases of Python 2.x and 3.x add interesting features that can be used passively without deeper understanding about how they work.
Pincorps Advanced Python training course begins with a quick review of some of the more important intermediate Python programming concepts, and then quickly transitions into an in-depth, hands-on examination of more commonly and less commonly used advanced Python features.
The Advanced Python course dives in deeply, exploring the nooks and crannies associated with creating high-throughput multi-thread solutions. Similarly, the Advanced Python training course explores the more advanced OO programming used in modern software development, like Metaclasses.
Advanced Python Course Learning Outcomes;
- How to use Python techniques for customizing class creation.
- How to use Python’s generators in concurrent programming.
- Packaging your code for reuse and distribution.
- Advanced multithreading and multiprocessing techniques.
- How to build network clients and servers, using Python’s standard library.
Advanced Python Training – Suggested Audience
This course targets medium level Python programmers who would like to dive deeper into the language. Suggested attendees based on past programs are:
- Web Developer
- Software Developer
- Python Programmer
- Python Developer
- Software professionals
Advanced Python Training – Prerequisites
- This course assumes a working knowledge of Python programming. Students should already know to write and debug programs and be familiar with core language features such as functions, classes, modules, and the most commonly used modules in the standard library.
- Some prior background working with processes, threads, and network programming would be ideal.
Advanced Python In-house/Corporate Group Training
Available for a group size of more than 4-5. For commercials please send us an email with group size to firstname.lastname@example.org
|1. Review Key Intermediate Python Concepts|
|2. Advanced Python Syntax|
|Generators, decorators, coroutines Details||00:00:00|
|Processing pipelines Details||00:00:00|
|Event streams Details||00:00:00|
|3. Packaging and Multitasking|
|Packaging using Setuptools / Distribute and PyPI Details||00:00:00|
|4. Python Database API to External Databases and Web|
|Acquiring Python database connection and setup Details||00:00:00|
|Integration example: using Python with MySQL Database Details||00:00:00|
|Integration example: MongoDB and PyMongo Details||00:00:00|
|Bottle: Python Web Framework Details||00:00:00|
|Web application development with Django Details||00:00:00|
|5. Network Programming|
|Socket Programming Details||00:00:00|
|Web programming: urllib and WSGI Details||00:00:00|
|Email handling Details||00:00:00|
|HTML and XML Parsing Details||00:00:00|
|6. Distributed Python|
|dispy framework for parallel & distributed computations Details||00:00:00|
|asyncoro framework for communication and cooperation among distributed tasks Details||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.