Atlassian JIRA Course Description
With over 25000 customers across 122 countries. Jira is a proprietary issue tracking product, developed by Atlassian. It provides bug tracking, issue tracking, and project management functions. Jira is written in Java and uses the Pico inversion of control container, Apache OFBiz entity engine, and WebWork 1 technology stack.
The suite of JIRA applications from Atlassian is a great set of tools for software professionals. This class covers the use of JIRA Software and JIRA Core in depth. During this JIRA training will also cover the basics of JIRA Service Desk, JIRA Portfolio, and Confluence. You will leave this JIRA Training class with 3 days of intense hands-on learning. At the end of the class, advanced JIRA certification should be within your grasp. We have found learning JIRA while being coached by experienced project management professionals is extremely effective. You will find this JIRA course is unique in its approach to helping you learn JIRA
Atlassian JIRA Course Learning Outcomes;
- Create a JIRA issue and progress it through the workflow.
- Experiment with an Agile board to manage multiple issues effectively.
- Create new projects on JIRA.
- Describe basic project configuration and use of components, notifications, screens, and versions.
- Use JIRA tools to troubleshoot project configuration.
- Create, edit and format documents in Confluence.
- Identify and describe the function of system infrastructure components in Atlassian environment.
- Describe the configuration of the system logging function.
- Create users, groups, roles, and configure a user directory.
Atlassian JIRA Training – Suggested Audience
This course is aimed at IT professionals who are working or intending to work on JIRA software. Suggested attendees based on our past programs are:
- Software developers
- Solutions Architects
- Scrum Masters
- Product Owners
- Project Managers
- JIRA admins
Atlassian JIRA Training – Prerequisites
No as such requirements to attend this training.
System Setup Requirements
- Laptop (PC, Linux, Chromebook, or Mac).
- Current Chrome Browser (We use Chromecast for screen sharing).
- A Completed Questionnaire (Provided when registering)
Atlassian JIRA In-house/Corporate Group Training
Available for a group size of more than 4-5. For commercials please send us an email with group size to firstname.lastname@example.org
|1. Getting Started|
|Establish a JIRA instance Details||00:00:00|
|Current Navigation Basics Details||00:00:00|
|JIRA Overview Details||00:00:00|
|2. System Administration|
|User (Creation, Google, Groups, Application Access, Roles, External, Ownership and Sharing) Details||00:00:00|
|User Experience (Logo, Color Scheme, Screens, Menus) Details||00:00:00|
|Project Creation (Checklist, Categories, Visibility, Roles, Notifications, Security) Details||00:00:00|
|Advanced Features (Imports, Backups, Integrations) Details||00:00:00|
|Types and Sub-Tasks Details||00:00:00|
|Fields (Visibility, Custom Fields, Types, Uses) Details||00:00:00|
|Filters (Creation, Sharing, JQL) Details||00:00:00|
|Workflows (Status, Transitions, Conditions, Validators, Post Functions, Design) Details||00:00:00|
|Screens (Organization, Display, Custom Fields) Details||00:00:00|
|Agile Boards Details||00:00:00|
|5. Case Studies|
|Section 1 – Building Understanding Details||00:00:00|
|Section 2 – Building Your Instance Details||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.