AWS Architecting Course Description
Architecting on AWS covers the basics of creating an IT infrastructure on AWS. The course is designed so that solution architects can ultimately optimize the use of the AWS cloud by understanding AWS services and their integration into a cloud solution. Here the tried and tested methods for the AWS-CLoud and recommended design samples are discussed in detail in order for the participants to know the architecture process for an optimal IT solution on AWS.
In addition, case studies are used, which enable participants to see how AWS customers create their own infrastructure and which strategies and services they have implemented.
AWS Architecting Course Learning Outcomes;
- Meeting architectural decisions based on architectural principles and best practice recommended by AWS.
- Use the AWS services for a scalable, reliable and highly available infrastructure.
- Use of AWS-managed services for more flexibility and resilience of the infrastructure.
- More efficient AWS-based infrastructure for higher performance at lower cost.
- Use of the Well-Architected Framework for Architectural Optimization with AWS Solutions.
AWS Architecting Training – Suggested Audience
This training is aimed at solutions architects. Suggested attendees are:
- Solutions Architects
- Solution concept engineers
- Solution Design Engineers
- Software Architects
AWS Architecting Training – Prerequisites
- Basic knowledge on AWS.
- Working knowledge of distributed systems.
- Familiarity with general networking concepts.
- Working knowledge of multi-tier architectures.
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
AWS Architecting Certification In-house/Corporate Group Training
Available for a group size of more than 4-5. For commercials please send us an email with group size to email@example.com
|1. Fundamentals of AWS|
|2. Design your environment|
|3. High availability of your environment|
|4. Move an existing application to AWS|
|5. Event-based scaling|
|6. Automation and decoupling of your infrastructure|
|7. Design of a scalable memory|
|8. Hosting a new web application on AWS|
|9. The four pillars of the Well-Architected Framework|
|10. Recovery in emergencies and failover strategies|
|11. Troubleshoot your environment|
|12. Design patterns for extensive applications and case studies|
No Reviews found for this course.