Certified Scrum Product Owner Training Course Description
The role of the Scrum Product Owner is crucial to the overall Scrum Team, acting as the liaison between the development team and the wider customer community. An effective Scrum Product Owner will work collaboratively with stakeholders to define the overall product vision and is responsible for communicating that vision to the team and motivating the team to deliver a high-quality product. The Product Owner is responsible for creating and maintaining the Product Backlog and is a key contributor to the Sprint Planning and Review Meetings. The Scrum Product Owner can help maximize delivery capabilities, enhance the planning and scheduling process, improve project estimation and drive overall product success.
This highly interactive course provides you with a fundamental understanding of Agile and Scrum, as well as the specific skills, behaviors, and mindset necessary to become a successful Certified Scrum Product Owner,® (CSPO). With this training, you will prioritize backlogs, effectively communicate with stakeholders, and use the Scrum framework to manage expectations and keep all parties informed.
CSPO Training Course Learning Outcomes;
- Participate actively as a Scrum Team member generally.
- Function effectively as the Product Owner for the Scrum Team specifically.
- Deliver a successful Scrum project.
- Explain and sell Agile and the Scrum framework to other key stakeholders.
- Collaborate effectively with key stakeholders and customers.
- Create and maintain the Product Backlog.
- Fulfill your essential role in Sprint Planning and Sprint Review meetings.
- Participate in Daily Scrum Meetings and Sprint Retrospectives.
- Understand and use the full range of Scrum Artifacts (Sprint Backlog, Burndown Charts etc.).
- Understand how to operate Scrum with fixed price contracts and third party supplier relationships.
- Help your team or organization to transition to a more Lean and Agile way of working using Scrum.
- Understand how to combine the use of Scrum with other Lean and Agile approaches such as Kanban, eXtreme Programming, and AgilePM.
CSPO Training – Suggested Audience
This training is open to all software professionals who intend to or already using agile principles. Suggested attendees based on our past programs are:
- Project Managers
- Product Owners
- Certified Scrum Masters
- Managers-Software development
- Architects-Software development
- Software Developers
- Software Coders
- Software Testers
- Team Leads or Team Members who are interested in learning more about Scrum and leading Agile projects
CSPO Training – Prerequisites
Basic understanding of Agile & Scrum principles.
Certified Scrum Product Owner Training Development Units
PDUs – 16
Certified Scrum Product Owner In-house/Corporate Group Training
Available for a group size of more than 10-20. For commercials please send us an email with group size to firstname.lastname@example.org
|1. Scrum Framework Overview|
|Sprints, Increments, and Releases Details||00:00:00|
|The Scrum Roles: Product Owner, ScrumMaster, Development Team Details||00:00:00|
|Teamwork and Impact on Traditional Roles Details||00:00:00|
|Scrum with third party contractual relationships Details||00:00:00|
|The Scrum Meetings Details||00:00:00|
|2. Product Vision and Roadmap|
|Stakeholder engagement and management Details||00:00:00|
|Product business model and market analysis Details||00:00:00|
|Setting project scope and objectives Details||00:00:00|
|Defining and communicating the Product Vision Details||00:00:00|
|3. Building and managing the Product Backlog|
|Defining Product Backlog Items Details||00:00:00|
|User Stories and other Requirements techniques Details||00:00:00|
|Prioritizing and ordering the Product Backlog Details||00:00:00|
|Splitting and sizing Product Backlog Items Details||00:00:00|
|Prioritization including MoSCoW and Kano analysis Details||00:00:00|
|4. Progress Tracking|
|The Definition of Done Details||00:00:00|
|Understanding the Sprint Backlog Details||00:00:00|
|The Daily Scrum Meeting Details||00:00:00|
|Acceptance Criteria and Acceptance Testing Details||00:00:00|
|The Sprint Review Meeting Details||00:00:00|
|Burn Down Charts and Scrum Boards Details||00:00:00|
|The Sprint Retrospective Details||00:00:00|
|5. Release Management|
|Release Planning Details||00:00:00|
|Estimating and Velocity Details||00:00:00|
|Progress tracking and forecasting Details||00:00:00|
|6. Scaling the Product Owner role in Scrum|
|Product Ownership with Multiple Scrum Teams Details||00:00:00|
|Product ownership with Distributed Scrum Teams Details||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.