Certified Security Analyst Course Description
If you are a security professional & looking to value-add yourself with continuous learning, then EC-Council Certified Security Analyst credential is a must have certification to your cap.
The ECSA penetration tester course was designed by professionals to teach ethical hackers how to apply their hacking skills (Not limited to but including The Five Phases of Ethical Hacking) in a pen test scenario.
he ECSA Training course readies students for EC-Council’s CSA certificate exam which validates information security professionals’ understanding of and experience with, conducting realistic penetration tests. With top experts and an interactive, lab filled environment, students learn advanced knowledge and experience regarding the available methodologies, tools, and techniques which are required to perform comprehensive information security penetration tests. Students gain practical experience with the Licensed Penetration Tester in order to perform the intensive assessments required to effectively identify and mitigate risks to an infrastructure’s security.
Certified Security Analyst Course Learning Outcomes;
- Perform Network And Application Penetration Testing Using Both Automated And Manual Techniques.
- Design And Perform Audits Of Computer Systems To Ensure They Are Operating Securely And That Data Is Protected From Both Internal And External Threats.
- Assess Assigned System To Determine System Security Status.
- Design And Recommend Security Policies And Procedures.
- Ensure Compliance To Policies And Procedures.
- Evaluate Highly Complex Security Systems According To Industry Best Practices To Safeguard Internal Information Systems And Databases.
- Lead Investigations Of Security Violations And Breaches And Recommend Solutions; Prepare Reports On Intrusions As Necessary And Provide An Analysis Summary For Management.
- Respond To More Complex Queries And Request For Computer Security Information And Report From Both Internal And External Customers
Certified Security Analyst Training – Suggested Audience
This training is aimed at IT Security & administration professionals. Suggested attendees are:
- Network Server Administrators.
- Firewall Administrators.
- Information Security Analysts.
- System Administrators.
- Risk Assessment.
- Systems Administrators.
- Security Testers.
- Risk Assessment Professionals.
- Network Security Analysts.
- Penetration Testers.
- Incident Management Analysts
Certified Security Analyst Training – Prerequisites
- CEH would be a added bonus, but not mandatory.
- Experience in IT Security Environment.
Certified Security Analyst In-house/Corporate Training
If you have a group of 5-6 participants, apply for in-house training. For commercials please send us an email with group size to email@example.com
|Module 1: The Need for Security Analysis|
|Module 2: Advanced Googling|
|Module 3: TCP/IP Packet Analysis|
|Module 4: Advanced Sniffing Techniques|
|Module 5: Vulnerability Analysis with Nessus|
|Module 6: Advanced Wireless Testing|
|Module 7: Designing a DMZ|
|Module 8: Snort Analysis|
|Module 9: Log Analysis|
|Module 10: Advanced Exploits and Tools|
|Module 11: Penetration Testing Methodologies|
|Module 12: Customers and Legal Agreements|
|Module 13: Penetration Testing Planning and Scheduling|
|Module 14: Pre Penetration Testing Checklist|
|Module 15: Information Gathering|
|Module 16: Vulnerability Analysis|
|Module 17: External Penetration Testing|
|Module 18: Internal Network Penetration Testing|
|Module 19: Router Penetration Testing|
|Module 20: Firewall Penetration Testing|
|Module 21: IDS Penetration Testing|
|Module 22: Wireless Network Penetration Testing|
|Module 23: Denial of Service Penetration Testing|
|Module 24: Password Cracking Penetration Testing|
|Module 25: Social Engineering Penetration Testing|
|Module 26: Stolen Laptop Penetration Testing|
|Module 27: Application Penetration Testing|
|Module 28: Physical Security Penetration Testing|
|Module 29: Database Penetration testing|
|Module 30: VoIP Penetration Testing|
|Module 31: VPN Penetration Testing|
|Module 32: Penetration Testing Report Analysis|
|Module 33: Penetration Testing Report and Documentation Writing|
|Module 34: Penetration Testing Deliverables and Conclusion|
|Module 35: Ethics of a Licensed Penetration Tester|
No Reviews found for this course.