AWS Certified Developer Training | Prove your Expertise in Developing & Maintaining Applications on AWS platform
AWS Certified Developer Course Description
AWS Certified Developer Course Learning Outcomes
- Understand the core AWS services, uses, and basic architecture best practices.
- Design, develop, and deploy cloud-based solutions using AWS.
- Identify and recognize cloud architecture considerations, such as fundamental components and effective designs.
- Identify the appropriate techniques required to code a proper cloud solution.
- Recognize and implement secure procedures for optimal cloud deployment and maintenance.
- Demonstrate ability to implement the right architecture for development, testing, and staging environments.
- Develop and maintain applications written for Amazon Simple Storage Services (S3), Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS), Amazon Simple Notification Service (SNS), Amazon Simple Workflow Service (SWS), AWS Elastic Beanstalk, and AWS CloudFormation.
- Identify and implement best practices for debugging in AWS.
AWS Certified Developer Training - Suggested Audience
- Solutions Architects
- Solution concept engineers
- Solution Design Engineers
- Software Developer
AWS Certified Developer Training Duration
- Open-House F2F (Public): 2 days
- In-House F2F (Private): 2 days, for commercials please send us an email with group size to firstname.lastname@example.org
AWS Certified Developer Training - Prerequisites
- You will need to set up an AWS Account
- Knowledge of at least 1 programming language (Php, Python, Ruby etc) is advantageous but not strictly required
- A Windows, Linux or Mac PC/Laptop
- Fundamentals of AWS
- Design your environment
- High availability of your environment
- Move an existing application to AWS
- Event-based scaling
- Automation and decoupling of your infrastructure
- Design of a scalable memory
- Hosting a new web application on AWS
- The four pillars of the Well-Architected Framework
- Recovery in emergencies and failover strategies
- Troubleshoot your environment
- Design patterns for extensive applications and case studies
This is great
I really love the course editor in LearnPress. It is never easier when creating courses, lessons, quizzes with this one. It's the most useful LMS WordPress plugin I have ever used. Thank a lot! Testing quiz is funny, I like the sorting choice question type most.