Chef Training | Learn how to Automate your Infrastructure with Chef; Designed to Solve Real Business Problems.
Chef Training Course Description
Chef Training Learning Outcomes
- To arm with the ability to automate the infrastructural tasks.
- Understanding of Chef’s architecture and advanced tools.
- Application of Chef’s primitive tools in problem solving.
Chef Training - Suggested Audience
- Linux Administrator
- Software Professionals
- System Engineers
- System Integrators
- IT Professionals
Chef Fundamentals Training Duration
- Open-House F2F (Public): 2 days
- In-House F2F (Private): 2/3 days, for commercials please send us an email with group size to firstname.lastname@example.org
Chef Training - Prerequisites
- Infrastructure as Code
- Getting Started
- Dissecting your first Chef run
- Chef Repository
- Creating and retrieving Cookbooks
- Upgrading Chef
- Just enough Ruby for Chef
- Best Practices
This is great
I really love the course editor in LearnPress. It is never easier when creating courses, lessons, quizzes with this one. It's the most useful LMS WordPress plugin I have ever used. Thank a lot! Testing quiz is funny, I like the sorting choice question type most.