Continuous Integration using Jenkins | Learn to Build Sustainable Continuous Integration System
Continuous Integration using Jenkins Course Description
Continuous Integration using Jenkins Course Learning Outcomes
- Understand the Continuous Integration/Delivery concepts and Build Pipelines
- Configure and build basic Tools/Plugins
- Use Jenkins to set up Build Pipelines
- Perform Unit and Integration testing with Jenkins
- Administer Jenkins by performing Backups/Restores
- Understand the Master/Slave Topologies
- Build and deploy simple applications to Tomcat 7 containers
Continuous Integration using Jenkins Training - Suggested Audience
- Agile Managers
- Software Developers
- DevOps Professionals
- Systems Administrator
- Jenkins Developer
Continuous Integration using Jenkins Training Duration
- Open-House F2F (Public): 2 days
- In-House F2F (Private): 2 days, for commercials please send us an email with group size to email@example.com
Continuous Integration using Jenkins Training - Prerequisites
- Basic programming knowledge.
- Basic command line usage skill.
- A working computer / laptop for hands-on exercises.
- What is Continuous Integration?
- Why do we need it?
- Continuous Integration concepts
- What is Jenkins-CI ?
- Why use Jenkins-CI ?
- Inside application server
- As a Windows Service
- Creating a Job
- Version Control
- Build Triggers
- Scheduling Jobs
- Maven / Gradle Projects
- Parameterized Builds
- Dependencies across jobs & passing parameters
- Matrix Projects
- Flexible builds using the Groovy scripting plugin
- Recommended Plugins
- Installing and using plugins
- Securing Jenkins
- Automating Jenkins administration with Groovy
- Automating Job builds with Groovy
- Jenkins Script Console & SSH access to Jenkins
- Command-line interface
- API wrappers to remotely control Jenkins with Python or Ruby
- Using the Job Workflow Plugin
This is great
I really love the course editor in LearnPress. It is never easier when creating courses, lessons, quizzes with this one. It's the most useful LMS WordPress plugin I have ever used. Thank a lot! Testing quiz is funny, I like the sorting choice question type most.