Puppet Architect Training | Learn to Build Infrastructure Your Own Way; Puppet Way
Puppet Architect Course Description
Puppet Architect Course Learning Outcomes
- Be able to architect a robust Puppet infrastructure integrated with external tooling & scale up to meet growing business demands.
- Be able to evaluate design patterns and workflow alternatives and develop policies that work well for your own organization.
Puppet Architect Training - Suggested Audience
- Site Architects
- System Administrator
- It architects
- System Engineer
- Devops Professionals
Puppet Architect Workshop Duration
- Open-House F2F (Public): 3/4 days
- In-House F2F (Private): 3/4 days, for commercials please send us an email with group size to firstname.lastname@example.org
Puppet Architect Training - Prerequisites
- Understanding of Puppet Fundamentals, or
- 3+ months of experience using puppet
System Setup Requirements
- Designing and implementing an efficient development workflow.
- Designing complex Hiera datasource hierarchies.
- Sharing data between nodes via exported resources.
- Using MCollective from the command line to automate infrastructure orchestration.
- Estimating the number of nodes their Master(s) can support.
- Using r10k to automate Puppet code deployment.
- Dynamic provisioning strategies providing for rapid infrastructure scaling.
- Designing a scaled architecture for their infrastructure.
- Managing multiple Puppet environments in an effective manner.
- Interacting with the Puppet Master using the REST APIs.
- The underlying message passing protocol that MCollective is built on.
- Scaling the ActiveMQ messaging bus.
- Integrating Puppet with external tools via Hiera backends, report processors, etc.
This is great
I really love the course editor in LearnPress. It is never easier when creating courses, lessons, quizzes with this one. It's the most useful LMS WordPress plugin I have ever used. Thank a lot! Testing quiz is funny, I like the sorting choice question type most.