Oracle Business Intelligence Training | Get Detailed Knowledge of OBIEE 11g
Oracle Business Intelligence Course Description
Oracle Business Intelligence Training Learning Outcomes
- Learn about the OBIEE and its application
- Installation and configuration of OBIEE
- Developing business model using OBIEE
- Learn the concepts of BI and data warehousing
- Work with graphs and charts
- Use interactive dashboards
- Administrating the OBIEE server
- In-depth understanding of OBIEE 11g Architecture
Oracle Business Intelligence Training - Suggested Audience
- Software Engineers
- Mainframe professionals
- Business Intelligence Professionals
- Project Managers
- Database analysts
Oracle Business Intelligence Training Duration
- Open-House F2F (Public): 2/3 days
- In-House F2F (Private): 2/3 days, for commercials please send us an email with group size to email@example.com
Oracle Business Intelligence Training - Prerequisites
- What are data models and why you need them?
- The scope, reach and benefits of data modeling, the business requirement intrinsic in data modeling & various case studies.
- The data modeling implications and the impact of data modeling on business intelligence.
- Introduction to Business Intelligence
- The architecture of data flow, stack description of BI technology, need for reporting in business.
- Distinction between OLTP and OLAP
- The BI platform in BI technology stack
- The product and dimension hierarchy, multidimensional and relational analytical processing.
- Types of Reports.
- Multidimensional modelling.
- Online Analytical Processing
- The important concepts & terminology.
- Significance of OLAP in business intelligence life cycle.
- Understanding various data schemas like star, snow flake and constellation, aggregate and calculated measures.
- Introduction to Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition
- Overview of the OBIEE 11g product.
- The Architecture of OBIEE, key features and components.
- Understanding what is Oracle Business Intelligence Repository.
- Installation of OBIEE on Windows system, directory structure installation, services.
- Understanding how to build a Business Model and Mapping Layer in BI Repository.
- Creating the Presentation Layer.
- Working with the Enterprise Manager, testing and validating the Repository, cache disabling.
- Working with the Repository, creating Test Report, adding calculations, deploying OBIEE analysis, coming up with landing page UI and its features.
- Learning about the Oracle BI Presentation Catalog.
- Accessing and managing objects.
- Report archiving and exporting.
- Data grouping and limiting in analyses, data formatting, conditional formatting.
- The OBIEE dashboard setup, basics of dashboard and dashboard pages, deploying Dashboard Builder for building Dashboards, editing, sharing, and saving Dashboard analysis.
- Securing the Oracle Business Intelligence Suite with Enterprise Manager.
- Creating alerts, managing grouping and maintenance.
- Data – Revenue
- Topics – This is an Oracle Business Intelligence project that is associated with creating complex dashboards and performing formatting of the report. You will gain hands-on experience in filtering and sorting of the report data depending on the business requirements. This project will also help you understand how to convert the data into graphs for easy visualization and analysis. As part of the project you will gain experience in calculating the subtotal and grand total in a business scenario while finding the revenue generated.
This is great
I really love the course editor in LearnPress. It is never easier when creating courses, lessons, quizzes with this one. It's the most useful LMS WordPress plugin I have ever used. Thank a lot! Testing quiz is funny, I like the sorting choice question type most.