MongoDB Training | Learn widely used NoSQL tools in the Big Data Domain
MongoDB Training Course Description
MongoDB Training Learning Outcomes
- Introduction to NoSQL Database system
- Implementation of JSON/BSON Data Types
- Scope of NoSQL in real world scenarios
- The concept of Sharding to learn scalability and availability
- Perform CRUD Operations to design Schemas
- Stack, merge, Strsplit functions and implementation
- Learn about Data Management using MongoDB
- Database security risk and MongoDB Security Approach
- MongoDB integration with Java, JasperSoft
- Work with unstructured data like images, video and log data
MongoDB Training - Suggested Audience
- Software Architect
- Database Professional
- Project Manager
- Software Developer
- System Administrator
- Those looking for a career in Big Data
MongoDB Training Duration
- Open-House F2F (Public): 3/4/5 days
- In-House F2F (Private): 3/4/5 days, for commercials please send us an email with group size to email@example.com
MongoDB Training - Prerequisites
- Types of relational databases
- Challenges of RDBMS
- NoSQL database & its significance
- How NoSQL suits Big Data needs
- Introduction to MongoDB and its advantages
- MongoDB installation, JSON features, data types and examples.
- Installing MongoDB
- Basic MongoDB commands and operations
- MongoChef (MongoGUI) Installation
- MongoDB Data types.
- The need for NoSQL
- Types of NoSQL databases
- OLTP & OLAP
- Limitations of RDBMS
- ACID properties
- CAP Theorem
- Base property
- About JSON/BSON
- Database collection & document
- MongoDB uses
- MongoDB Write Concern – Acknowledged, Replica Acknowledged, Unacknowledged, Journaled, Fsync.
- Understanding CRUD and its functionality
- CRUD concepts
- MongoDB Query & Syntax, read and write queries and query optimization.
- Concepts of data modeling
- Difference between MongoDB and RDBMS modeling
- Model tree structure
- Operational strategies, monitoring, and backup.
- MongoDB® Administration - Health Check, Backup, Recovery, database sharding and profiling, Data Import/Export, Performance tuning etc.
- Concepts of data aggregation and types, data indexing concepts, properties, and variations.
- Understanding database security risks, MongoDB security concept, and security approach
- MongoDB integration with Java and Robomongo.
- Implementing techniques to work with a variety of unstructured data like images, videos, log data, and others, understanding GridFS MongoDB file system for storing data.
- Installation of Java
- Setting up MongoDB JDBC Driver
- Connecting to the database
- Understanding about collections and documents
- Reading and writing basics from the database
- Learning about the Java Virtual Machine libraries
This is great
I really love the course editor in LearnPress. It is never easier when creating courses, lessons, quizzes with this one. It's the most useful LMS WordPress plugin I have ever used. Thank a lot! Testing quiz is funny, I like the sorting choice question type most.