Docker Training Course Description
Docker is an open platform for developers and sysadmins to build, ship, and run distributed applications, whether on laptops, data center VMs, or the cloud.
In this 2 day training, you will be introduced to the Docker Platform & take you through installing, integrating, & running it in your working environment.
Get to know why Docker exists and the benefits of developing and running your applications on the Docker platform.
Docker Course Learning Outcomes;
- Understand the components of the Docker platform.
- Understand the concept of containers and images.
- Run and manage Docker containers using existing images.
- Build custom images from a container.
- Build custom images from a Dockerfile.
- Push and pull images to DockerHub.
- Configure a bridge network and run containers on that network.
- Understand the concept of Docker volumes.
- Configure and mount volumes to containers.
- Understand how to set up a basic CI/CD build in Docker Hub.
Docker Training – Suggested Audience
This course is aimed at IT professionals who are looking to use Docker effectively, to streamline environment configuration management and deployment. Suggested attendees based on our past programs are:
- Software Developers
- System Administrator
Docker Training – Prerequisites
No as such pre-requisites
Docker In-house/Corporate Group Training
Available for a group size of more than 4-5. For commercials please send us an email with group size to firstname.lastname@example.org
|1. Installing the Docker Engine|
|2. Creating our first Docker container|
|3. Building Docker images|
|4. Storing and retrieving Docker images from Docker Hub|
|5. Building containers from images|
|6. Deploying applications with Docker|
|7. Networking Docker containers|
|8. Data persistence with Volumes|
|9. Using Docker for Continuous Integration and Deployment process|
No Reviews found for this course.