Implementing SAFe 4.0 Course Description
SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) certification program is for internal agile change agents and external consultants. It provides the tools to implement agile programs and validates their knowledge in agile programs, program portfolio management, agile architecture, and leadership so that they can launch Agile Release Trains as part of an enterprise Lean-Agile change initiative.
This four-day course will prepare you to lead an enterprise Agile transformation by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®). You will learn how to effectively apply the principles and practices of SAFe, including training with SAFe courseware, and coaching teams, launching Agile Release Trains, and building and managing an Agile portfolio. The first two days of the course—Leading SAFe—will provide you with the basis to teach SAFe to others, and if certified you’ll be eligible to teach the Leading SAFe course. The next two days focus exclusively on implementing SAFe.
Implementing SAFe 4.0 Course Learning Outcomes;
- Lead an enterprise Lean-Agile transformation.
- Implement the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- Implement and manage a Lean-Agile portfolio.
- Align the organization to a common language and way of working.
- Perform value stream analysis and identify value streams.
- Launch and support Agile Release Trains and coordinate value streams.
- Build and execute the implementation rollout strategy.
- Configure the Framework for a specific enterprise context.
- Train managers and executives in Leading SAFe and act as a SAFe Agilist (SA) certifying agent (SPCs only).
- Train teams in SAFe for Teams (S4T) and act as a SAFe Practitioner (SP) certifying agent (SPCs only)
Implementing SAFe 4.0 Training – Suggested Audience
The course is aimed at those who are materially and directly involved in a SAFe adoption. Suggested attendees based on our past programs are:
- Professional Services Consultants
- Business and Technology Executives and Leaders
- IT Managers
- IT Director
- Portfolio Managers
- Project/Program Management Office (PMO) personnel
- Software developers
- SOftware QA
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Managers
- Process Leads and Lifecycle Governance Personnel
- Enterprise, System and Solution Architects
- Internal Change Agents, Lean-Agile Center for Excellence, Agile Working Group
Implementing SAFe 4.0 Training – Prerequisites
No such prerequisites required to attend this training.
Implementing SAFe 4.0 Training Development Units
PDUs – 30
Implementing SAFe 4.0 In-house/Corporate Group Training
Available for a group size of more than 4-5. For commercials please send us an email with group size to firstname.lastname@example.org
|1. Leading SAFe 4.0|
|Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework Details||00:00:00|
|Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset Details||00:00:00|
|Understanding SAFe Principles Details||00:00:00|
|Implementing an Agile Release Train Details||00:00:00|
|Experiencing PI Planning Details||00:00:00|
|Executing and Releasing Value Details||00:00:00|
|Building an Agile Portfolio Details||00:00:00|
|Building Really Big Systems Details||00:00:00|
|Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise Details||00:00:00|
|2. Implementing SAFe 4.0|
|Reaching the SAFe Tipping Point Details||00:00:00|
|Designing the Implementation Details||00:00:00|
|Launching an ART Details||00:00:00|
|Facilitating ART Execution Details||00:00:00|
|Extending to the Portfolio Details||00:00:00|
|Understanding the SPC Exam Details||00:00:00|
|Applying your SPC Certification Details||00:00:00|
|Participating in Open Space Details||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.