ISO 14001:2015 Foundation Course Description
The ISO 14001:9015 Foundation course gives a thorough introduction to environmental management, together with the requirements for EMS implementation.
A one-day awareness course designed to provide attendees with an introduction to environmental management systems based on the requirements of the ISO 14001:2015 standard and how this standard can be used to develop and improve and environmental management system.
ISO 14001:2015 Foundation Training Learning Outcomes;
This course will equip delegates with an understanding of the development and application of environmental management techniques and how the ISO 14001:2015 standard is interpreted and implemented.
- Basic understanding of purpose of an Environmental Management System.
- Understand the legislative framework that is relevant to an EMS.
- Describe the purpose of an environmental management system.
- Explain the purpose, content, and interrelationships of ISO 14001, ISO 14004, and EMAS.
- Interpret the specific requirements of ISO 14001 in the context of an effectively implemented environmental management system.
ISO 14001:2015 Foundation Training – Suggested Audience
This is a basic awareness course aimed at people who will be involved in implementing an ISO 14001 EMS within their organization. Suggested audience are professionals from;
- Health, Safety and Environmental Advisors
- Senior/ Line / Property /Site/ Facilities Managers
- Safety Representatives
- Quality/ Environmental Officers
ISO 14001:2015 Foundation Training – Prerequisites
None (please see aim of course in need of Basic knowledge or experience in Environmental Management)
ISO 14001:2015 Foundation In-house/Corporate Training
If you have a group of 5-6 participants, apply for in-house training. For commercials please send us an email with group size to email@example.com
|Module 1 - Introduction to ISO 14001|
|Module 2 - The planning phase|
|Module 3 - Risks, opportunities and environmental aspects|
|Module 4 - Operation|
|Module 5 - The Check and Act phases|
No Reviews found for this course.