ISO 17100:2015 Translation Services Course Description
ISO 17100:2015 Translation services – Requirements for translation services provides requirements for the core processes, resources, and other aspects necessary for the delivery of a quality translation service that meets applicable specifications.
This course provides in-depth knowledge to professional to demonstrate conformity of specified translation services to ISO 17100:2015 and the capability of its processes and resources to deliver a translation service that will meet the clients and other applicable specifications.
ISO 17100:2015 Translation Service Training Outcomes;
- Learn the terminology and term definitions, which helps facilitate communication among everyone involved — linguists, clients, SMEs, etc.
- How to use the translation with ISO 17100 standard.
- How ISO 17100 Standard applies to translators/translation professionals.
- Implications of ISO 17100 standard for translators.
- How can you benefit from ISO 17100 standard?
- Know requirements of the ISO 17100 quality standard.
- Know how to get company 17100 certified or to work with ISO 17100 certified translation companies.
ISO 17100 TS Training – Suggested Audience
This training is aimed at professionals involved in translation activities. List of suggested audience designations are as follows;
- Linguistic professionals
- Translation professionals.
- Subject matter experts.
- CT’s and CTA’s.
- Project Manager’s involved in client engagement activities.
- Any individual who is looking for knowledge on translation on ISO standards.
ISO 17100:2015 Translation Services Training – Prerequisites
As such there are no pre-requisites
ISO 17100:2015 Translation Services In-house/Corporate Training
If you have a group of 5-6 participants, apply for in-house training. For commercials please send us an email with group size to email@example.com
|Module1 - Introduction to ISO 17100:2015|
|Module2 - Important Terms and Definitions|
|Module3 - Resources|
|Module4 - Pre-production processes and activities|
|Module5 - Production process|
|Module6 - Post-production processes|