ISO FSMS 22000 Lead Auditor Course Description
This 5-day course uses a mixture of taught sessions, discussions and practical exercises to achieve its aims. The practical exercises are based upon a fictional company. However, the procedures, work instructions, and data are typical and could relate to many different enterprises equally. The practical exercises have been carefully designed to focus on issues that commonly arise during FSMS audits.
ISO FSMS 22000 Lead Auditor Course Learning Outcomes;
- Understand the ISO 22000 standard.
- Understand food safety management issues.
- Plan an audit against a set of audit criteria.
- Successfully execute a food safety management systems audit.
- Create clear, concise and relevant audit reports.
- Communicate your report to a client.
ISO 22000 FSMS Training – Suggested Audience
This training is aimed at individuals interested in conducting first-party, second-party, &/or third-party audits. Suggested attendees are:
- Management Representatives.
- Food Safety Directors
ISO 22000 Training – Prerequisites
- Completion of secondary education.
- Experience in the food chain and the principles used there (HACCP, GMP, GAP legislation…)
- An understanding of relevant key food safety legislation & pre-requisite programmes.
- A prior knowledge of the requirements of ISO 22000 is required, as a minimum, the standard must be read before the course.
ISO 20000 FSMS Course In-house/Corporate Training
If you have a group of 5-6 participants, apply for in-house training. For commercials please send us an email with group size to email@example.com
|01. Food safety Issues|
|02. Food safety Management Systems overview.|
|03. What to look for in Food safety Management System.|
|04. Audit Techniques.|
|05. What to look for in Management Responsibility.|
|06. What to look for in Communication.|
|07. What to look for in Planning of safe products.|
|08. What to look for in Updating and Improvement. Accreditation Issues(ISO 17021, ISO 22003)|
|09. Auditor Competence (ISO 19011, IRCA norms)|
|10. Practical Exercises and Feedback.|
No Reviews found for this course.