ISO 27001:2013 Lead Auditor Course Description
For any management system successful, auditing is a very basic and most important element. Auditing ensures the set of rules towards the measures that are being implemented to protect the organization and its customers in an effective and result oriented ways.
This training is designed to give you the relevant skills and knowledge to carry out audits of Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) against ISO 27001.
This course is an intensive and highly rated 5-day program for the preparation of delegates in conducting audits and verifying conformance with ISO 27001:2013 in accordance with ISO 19011. The overall concept of the course is to provide practical and theoretical knowledge of the Information Security Management System with respect to auditing.
ISO 27001:2013 Lead Auditor Course Learning Outcomes;
- What is the purpose and business benefits of an ISMS, ISMS standards, ISMS audits and third-party certification.
- Explain the purpose, content, and interrelationship of ISO 27001 to other relevant standards and the legislative framework relevant to an ISMS.
- What is the role and skills required by an auditor when planning, conducting, reporting and following up on an ISMS audit in accordance with ISO/IEC 27001:2013, ISO/IEC 27002:2013, Information technology — Security techniques — Code of practice for information security controls, ISO 19011:2011, Guidelines for auditing management systems and where applicable, ISO 17021:2011, Conformity assessment – Requirements for bodies providing audit and certification of management systems.
- Have the skills and knowledge needed to conduct the third party audits against the requirements of the ISO 27001 Information Security Management Systems and to report and follow-up the results.
- Meet the training requirements for registration as an ISMS Auditor or Lead Auditor with the IRCA
ISO 27001:2013 Lead Auditor Training – Suggested Audience
This is intended for those who will be involved in leading audits of an ISMS that conforms to ISO/IEC 27001:2013 in any organization. Suggested job roles and their teams include:
- Information security managers
- IT and corporate security managers
- Corporate governance managers
- Risk and compliance managers
- Information security consultants
ISO 27001:2013 Lead Auditor Training Pre-requisites
To attend this course, you should already have knowledge of the key Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle within management systems. You should also have knowledge of Information Security Management principles, concepts and specifically the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2013
ISO 27001:2013 Lead Auditor In-house/Corporate Training
If you have a group of 5-6 participants, apply for in-house training. For commercials please send us an email with group size to email@example.com
|1. ISMS concepts and ISO 27001 standard|
|2. Auditing principles|
|3. Roles and responsibility of auditors|
|4. Planning an audit|
|5. Conducting an audit|
|6. Reporting audit results|
|7. Corrective actions|
|8. ISO 27001 registration|
No Reviews found for this course.