ISO 50001:2011 EnMS Lead Auditor Course Description
Using energy efficiently helps organizations save money as well as helping to conserve resources and tackle climate change. ISO 50001 supports organizations in all sectors to use energy more efficiently, through the development of an energy management system (EnMS).
Pincorps’s Energy Management Systems (EnMS) Auditor/Lead Auditor Conversion Training Course provides you with the skill and knowledge to conduct and lead effective energy management system (EnMS) audits in accordance with the requirements of ISO 50001 and ISO 19011. The Candidate will be trained to confidently and professionally conduct a Stage 1 and Stage 2 audit on either a newly established Business System or within an established system thoroughly checking and auditing existing documentation plus all of the organisation’s Management Programmes and Processes. By the completion of learning the candidate will have ensured that they have a comprehensive understanding of Energy Management Systems, Auditing of Management Systems and be Training to Lead an Audit Team ready for preparation for a Third Party Audit (Certification Audit).
ISO 50001:2011 EnMS Lead Auditor Course Learning Outcomes;
- Describe the purpose of an Energy Management System
- Learn business benefits of implementing an EnMS and the background to ISO 50001.
- Explain the principles, processes, and techniques used for the assessment and management of risk, including the significance of these for EMS auditors.
- Explain the purpose, content, and inter-relationship of ISO 50001 and the legislative framework relevant to an Energy Management System.
- To report findings accurately against the requirements of ISO 50001, write and grade non-conformity reports and evaluate proposals for corrective action.
- Undertake the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow-up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011 and by interpreting the requirements of ISO 50001.
ISO 50001:2011 EnMS Lead Auditor Training – Suggested Audience
A short list of suggested audience for ISO 50001:2011 EnMS training are;
- Energy Managers
- Compliance Managers
- Management representatives
- Those who want to become third-party auditors for ISO 50001
ISO 50001:2011 EnMS Lead Auditor Training Pre-requisites
Basic understanding of Environmental Management Systems and evaluations and be able to work within a team environment. 40 hrs. minimum experience in working with energy systems.
ISO 50001:2011 EnMS Lead Auditor In-house/Corporate Training
If you have a group of 5-6 participants, apply for in-house training. For commercials please send us an email with group size to email@example.com
|1. Introduction to ISO 50001|
|2. Impetus for International Energy Management Standards|
|3. Intro to ISO 50001 Series Standards and Related Publications|
|4. Conformance to ISO 50001 / Relationship to Other Standards|
|5. Understanding the ISO 50001:2011 Requirements|
|6. Energy Management System Documentation ISO 50001 and ISO 9001 Comparison|
|7. Management of Audit Programs|
|8. Performing the Audit|
|9. Closing Meeting|
|10. Completing the Audit Report|
|11. Corrective Action and Closeout|
|12. Review of Audit Process and Audit Management Strategies|
|13. Practical Application of Audit Principles and Instructor Interviews|
No Reviews found for this course.