ISO 9001:2015 Foundation Course Description
This course enables participants to learn about the best practices for implementing and managing a Quality Management System (QMS) as specified in ISO 9001:2015, as well as ISO 9004 (Managing for the sustained success of an organization — A quality management approach).
The participant will learn the different components of a QMS, including the QMS quality manual, required procedures, records, measuring performance, management’s commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
ISO 9001:2015 Foundation Course Learning Outcomes;
- To understand the implementation of a Quality Management System in accordance with ISO 9001.
- To understand the relationship between a Quality Management System and compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization.
- To know the concepts, approaches, standards, methods, and techniques allowing to effectively manage a Quality Management System.
- To acquire the necessary knowledge to contribute in implementing a Quality Management System (QMS) as specified in ISO 9001.
ISO 9001:2015 Foundation Training – Suggested Audience
This training is open to any individuals who wish to learn the basics of quality management system designs. Suggested attendees are:
- Members of a Quality team.
- Professionals wanting to gain a comprehensive knowledge of the main processes of a Quality Management System (QMS).
- Staff involved in the implementation of the ISO 9001 standard.
- Staff involved in operations related to a QMS.
ISO 9001:2015 Foundation Training – Prerequisites
ISO 9001:2015 Course In-house/Corporate Training
If you have a group of 5-6 participants, apply for in-house training. For commercials please send us an email with group size to firstname.lastname@example.org
|1. Introduction to Quality Management System (QMS) concepts as required by ISO 9001|
|Introduction to the ISO 9000 family of standards Details||00:00:00|
|Introduction to management systems and the process approach Details||00:00:00|
|Fundamental principles of Quality Management Details||00:00:00|
|General requirements: presentation of the clauses 4 to 8 of ISO 9001 Details||00:00:00|
|2. Implementing requirements from ISO 9001:2015|
|Implementation phases of the ISO 9001 framework Details||00:00:00|
|Continual improvement of Quality Details||00:00:00|
|Conducting an ISO 9001 certification audit Details||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.