ISO 9001:2015 QMS Lead Auditor Course Description
Gain the confidence to effectively audit a quality management system (QMS) in accordance with internationally recognized best practices & techniques. Demonstrate your ability & commitment to quality by transforming existing auditor skills to ISO 9001:2015.
ISO 9001:2015 QMS Lead Auditor course offers an understanding of the concepts of the ISO 9001:2015 standard along with the principles and practices of leading management systems and process audits in accordance with ISO 19011.
ISO 9001:2015 QMS Lead Auditor Course Learning Outcomes;
- Understand quality management definitions, concepts, and guidelines.
- Understand the purpose of the ISO 9000 series
- Understand the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 standard
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the auditor
- Apply ISO 19011 definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Recognize the principles, practices and types of audits
- Understand the role of objectives, scope, and criteria in the audit process
- How to plan audits
- Understand lead auditor responsibilities
- Communicate effectively during the audit
- Prepare audit conclusions & Report audit results
ISO 9001:2015 QMS Lead Auditor Training – Suggested Audience
This course is ideal for anyone needing to audit an organization’s ISO 9001:2015 QMS. Suggested attendees are;
- Members of a Quality team.
- Professionals wanting to gain a comprehensive knowledge of the main processes of a Quality Management System (QMS).
- Staff involved in the implementation of the ISO 9001 standard.
- Staff involved in operations related to a QMS.
ISO 9001:2015 QMS Lead Auditor Training – Prerequisites
Students should have prior knowledge of the ISO 9001 standard. Those without prior knowledge may not be successful in this course. Students are expected to have the following prior knowledge:
-The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
-The relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction
-Common quality management terms and definitions and the 8 Quality Principles of ISO 9000
-The process approach used in quality management
-The model of a process-based QMS, the structure, and content of ISO 9001
ISO 9001:2015 QMS Lead Auditor Course In-house/Corporate Training
If you have a group of 5-6 participants, apply for in-house training. For commercials please send us an email with group size to firstname.lastname@example.org
|1. Introduction to Auditing and important Audit terminologies|
|2. Requirements for planning the audits|
|3. Stage 1 (Desktop) Auditing|
|4. Planning for onsite Auditing|
|5. Desktop onsite Auditing|
|6. Onsite Audit Process including opening Meetings, Objective evidence collection, Communication during the audit|
|7. Audit Findings and grading the non conformities|
|8. Audit conclusion including audit report preparation|
|9. Closing meeting and outcome of the audit|
|10. Corrective action plan and audit follow up|
No Reviews found for this course.