ISO FSMS 22000 Lead Auditor | Prepare for ISO FSMS 22000
ISO FSMS 22000 Lead Auditor Course Description
ISO FSMS 22000 Lead Auditor Course Learning Outcomes
- Understand the ISO 22000 standard
- Understand food safety management issues
- Plan an audit against a set of audit criteria
- Successfully execute a food safety management systems audit
- Create clear, concise and relevant audit reports
- Communicate your report to a client
ISO 22000 FSMS Training - Suggested Audience
- Management Representatives
- Food Safety Directors
ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System Training Duration
- Open-House F2F (Public): 5 days
- In-House F2F (Private): 5 days, for commercials please send us an email with group size to email@example.com
ISO 22000 Training - Prerequisites
- Completion of secondary education.
- Experience in the food chain and the principles used there (HACCP, GMP, GAP legislation…)
- An understanding of relevant key food safety legislation & pre-requisite programmes.
- A prior knowledge of the requirements of ISO 22000 is required, as a minimum, the standard must be read before the course.
- Food safety Issues
- Food safety Management Systems overview.
- What to look for in Food safety Management System.
- Audit Techniques.
- What to look for in Management Responsibility.
- What to look for in Communication.
- What to look for in Planning of safe products.
- What to look for in Updating and Improvement. Accreditation Issues(ISO 17021, ISO 22003)
- Auditor Competence (ISO 19011, IRCA norms)
- Practical Exercises and Feedback.
This is great
I really love the course editor in LearnPress. It is never easier when creating courses, lessons, quizzes with this one. It's the most useful LMS WordPress plugin I have ever used. Thank a lot! Testing quiz is funny, I like the sorting choice question type most.