AWS DevOps Training | Get ready for AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional Certification
AWS DevOps Course Description
AWS DevOps Training Learning Outcomes
- Implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS.
- Understand, implement, and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation.
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on AWS.
- Implement systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing on the AWS platform.
- Design, manage and maintain tools to automate operational processes.
AWS DevOps Training - Suggested Audience
- Systems Administrator
- Software Developer
- Solutions Architect
AWS DevOps Training Duration
- Open-House F2F (Public): 3 days
- In-House F2F (Private): 3/4 days, for commercials please send us an email with group size to firstname.lastname@example.org
AWS DevOps Training - Prerequisites
- Networking concepts.
- Strong system administration (Linux/Unix or Windows).
- Strong scripting skills.
- Multi-tier architectures: load balancers, caching, web servers, application servers, databases, and networking.
- Templates and other configurable items to enable automation.
- Deployment tools and techniques in a distributed environment.
- Basic monitoring techniques in a dynamic environment.
- Introducing DevOps. DevOps culture and practice, including a quick overview of the major concepts.
- Infrastructure as Code, part 1. How to implement DevOps – organizational and architectural considerations. Design and security for DevOps, using IAM permissions, roles and the Security Token Service.
- Infrastructure as Code, part 2. CloudFormation tips and tricks, including bootstrapping hooks, custom resources, creation and deletion policies, and updating/deleting/nesting stacks. The role of Configuration Management tools.
- Continuous Integration. Source code management (Git, CodeCommit, etc.). Using hooks to trigger builds; custom build actions. Continuous integration servers (Jenkins, Travis, etc.). CI workflows and sample architecture.
- Continuous Delivery. Patterns and anti-patterns; building on continuous integration. AWS tools and services for CI/CD. Implementing blue-green and red-black deployments on AWS, and other CD strategies.
- Deploying applications part 1. Introduction to CodeDeploy. Integrating CodeDeploy with CI servers; troubleshooting deployments. Introduction to Elastic Beanstalk; how Elastic Beanstalk fits with DevOps, comparison with CodeDeploy.
- Deploying applications part 2: Introduction to OpsWorks. Stacks, layers, and instances. OpsWorks event processing; deploying applications to OpsWorks. Quick overview of Chef, including creating custom OpsWorks layers. How OpsWorks fits with DevOps. Docker and containerisation. Using Docker for DevOps; using the EC2 Container Service; integrating ECS with your CI system.
- Putting it all together: patterns for building AMIs. Application pipelines. SWF and CodePipeline.
- Performance tuning. Load and scale testing. Choosing EC2 instance types. Configuring ELB and autoscaling for performance.
- Administering your infrastructure. AWS CLI tips and tricks. Logging options; configuring logging with CloudFormation. Using AWS Lambda for monitoring.
This is great
I really love the course editor in LearnPress. It is never easier when creating courses, lessons, quizzes with this one. It's the most useful LMS WordPress plugin I have ever used. Thank a lot! Testing quiz is funny, I like the sorting choice question type most.