Splunk Training | Learn to Analyze Data with Operational Intelligence Tool Splunk
Splunk Course Description
Splunk Course Learning Outcomes
- Learn Splunk architecture and its use cases
- Understand Splunk Admin/Developer concepts
- Apply various Splunk techniques to visualize data in different kinds of graphs and dashboards
- Implement Splunk in the organization to analyze and monitor systems
- Configure alerts and reports for monitoring purposes
- Troubleshoot different application issues using SPL (Search Processing Language)
- Prepare for Splunk Certification
Splunk Training - Suggested Audience
- IT Operations
- IT Monitoring
- IT Support
- Data Center teams
- System administrators
Splunk Training Duration
- Open-House F2F (Public): 2 days
- In-House F2F (Private): 2 days, for commercials please send us an email with group size to email@example.com
Splunk Training - Prerequisites
- No prerequisites are required to attend this training.
- The basic concepts of Splunk.
- Splunk licensing & Configuration files
- How to install and configure Splunk search heads, indexer, and forwarders.
- Creating and managing users
- Clustering and indexes
- Admin role in managing Splunk and coordinating with Splunk support.
- Basic and advanced Splunk queries, use different keywords to search and filter indexed data based on any individual team requirement.
- Deploy Apps using Deployment server
- Creating tags and using them in search
- Defining event types and their usefulness
- Creating and using event types in search
- Creating and modifying alerts and use of Alerts.
- Using eval command
- Perform calculations
- Value Conversion
- Round values
- Format values
- Conditional statements, Filtering calculated results, Raw Data Manipulation
- Extraction of Fields
- What are lookups? Lookup file example
- Creating a lookup table
- Defining a lookup
- Configuring an automatic lookup, Using the lookup in searches and reports
- Explore the available visualizations
- Creating reports and charts
- Creating dashboards and adding reports.
This is great
I really love the course editor in LearnPress. It is never easier when creating courses, lessons, quizzes with this one. It's the most useful LMS WordPress plugin I have ever used. Thank a lot! Testing quiz is funny, I like the sorting choice question type most.