Certified Ethical Hacker V9 | EC Council | Test & Evaluate Security Vulnerabilities with CEH V9 Training
Certified Ethical Hacker Course Description
Certified Ethical Hacking Course Learning Outcomes
- Learn tools required to be an Ethical Hacker.
- Establish and govern minimum standards for credentialing professional information security specialists in ethical hacking measures.
- Inform the public that credentialed individuals meet or exceed the minimum standards.
- Reinforce ethical hacking as a unique and self-regulating profession.
Certified Ethical Hacker Training - Suggested Audience
- Network Administrator
- System Administrator
- IT Security Analyst
- Web Administrator
- System Engineer
Certified Ethical Hacker V9 Training Duration
- Open-House F2F (Public): 2/3 days
- In-House F2F (Private): 2/3/4 days, for commercials please send us an email with group size to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Foot Printing & Reconnaissance
- Scanning Networks
- System Hacking
- Trojans & Backdoors
- Viruses & Worms
- Social Engineering
- Denial of Service
- Session Hijacking
- Hijacking Web servers
- Hacking Web Applications
- SQL Injection
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Evading IDS, Firewalls & Honey pots
- Buffer Overflow
- Penetration Testing
- Detailed coverage and labs in Module 18: Cryptography.
- Shellshock CVE-2014-6271
- Shellshock exposes vulnerability in Bash, the widely-used shell for Unix-based operating systems such as Linux and OS X.
- Detailed coverage and labs in Module 11: Hacking Webservers
- Poodle CVE-2014-3566
- POODLE lets attackers decrypt SSLv3 connections and hijack the cookie session that identifies you to a service, allowing them to control your account without needing your password.
- Case study in Module 18: Cryptography
- Hacking Using Mobile Phones
- CEHv9 focuses on performing hacking (Foot printing, scanning, enumeration, system hacking, sniffing, DDoS attack, etc.) usingmobile phones
- Courseware covers latestmobile hacking toolsin all the modules
- Coverage of latest Trojan, Virus, Backdoors
- Courseware covers Information Security Controls and Information Security Laws and Standards
- Labs on Hacking Mobile Platforms and Cloud Computing
- More than 40 percent new labs are added from Version 8
This is great
I really love the course editor in LearnPress. It is never easier when creating courses, lessons, quizzes with this one. It's the most useful LMS WordPress plugin I have ever used. Thank a lot! Testing quiz is funny, I like the sorting choice question type most.