Advanced Akka with Java Training | Learn to Build Distributed Reactive Applications with Akka & Java 8
Advanced Akka with Java Course Description
Advanced Akka with Java Course Learning Outcomes
- know how to use Akka's remoting and clustering feature
- understand how to integrate 3rd party systems
- know how to create a RESTful HTTP layer
- be confident to start using Akka on a large scale
Advanced Akka with Java Training - Suggested Audience
- Software Developer
- Java Developer
- Software Architect
- IT Consultant
Advanced Akka with Java Training Duration
- Open-House F2F (Public): 3 days
- In-House F2F (Private): 3 days, for commercials please send us an email with group size to email@example.com
Advanced Akka with Java Training - Prerequisites
- Basic knowledge of Akka & Java 8.
- At least 2 months of development experience with Akka and Java 8.
System Setup Requirements
- Participants should bring their own laptop with Java 8 or higher installed.
- Review of Akka Basics
- Akka Remoting
- Akka Cluster
- Cluster Aware Routers
- Cluster Singleton
- Cluster Sharding
- Akka persistence
This is great
I really love the course editor in LearnPress. It is never easier when creating courses, lessons, quizzes with this one. It's the most useful LMS WordPress plugin I have ever used. Thank a lot! Testing quiz is funny, I like the sorting choice question type most.