JSP & Servlets Training Course Description
This JSP and Servlets training course teaches beginning and early intermediate Java™ developers how to build database-driven Web applications using JavaServer Pages and Java Servlets.
JSP & Servlets Training Course Learning Outcomes;
- Design and build robust and maintainable web applications using the servlet and JSP frameworks.
- Understand the capabilities of the servlet API and when to use JSP instead.
- Build JSP applications using Model 1 and Model 2 architecture.
- Master the JSTL (JSP Standard Tag Library) for rapidly constructing the view of your application.
- Use JSTL and other Custom Tag Libraries to separate Java & HTML code.
- Access databases with JDBC.
JSP & Servlets Training – Suggested Audience
This training is aimed at professionals who want to create basic web applications using JSP’s and Servlets. Suggested audience based on our past programs are:
- Front-end designers
- Java developers
- Software developer
- Back-end developer
JSP & Servlets Training Course – Prerequisites
No as such requirements.
JSP & Servlets In-house/Corporate Group Training
Available for a group size of more than 4-5. For commercials please send us an email with group size to firstname.lastname@example.org
|1. Java EE Introduction|
|Java EE Overview Details||00:00:00|
|Java EE Technologies Details||00:00:00|
|Java EE Architecture Details||00:00:00|
|2. Servlets and JSP with the JSP Standard Tag Library (JSTL)|
|Web Application Basics Details||00:00:00|
|Servlet API Details||00:00:00|
|Additional Servlet Capabilities Details||00:00:00|
|JavaServer Pages Details||00:00:00|
|Using Custom Tags Details||00:00:00|
|More JSP Capabilities and Session Management Details||00:00:00|
|Additional JSP Capabilities Details||00:00:00|
|More JSTL Details||00:00:00|
|Additional Topics Details||00:00:00|
|Data Access Details||00:00:00|
|Advanced Topics Details||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.