Leading SAFe 4.0 Training Course Description
Scaled Agile Framework (or SAFe) is an Agile software development framework designed by Scaled Agile, Inc. consisting knowledge base of integrated patterns intended for enterprise-scale Lean-Agile development.
This two-day course teaches the Lean-Agile principles and practices of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®). You’ll learn how to execute and release value through Agile Release Trains, how to build an Agile Portfolio, and how to lead a Lean-Agile transformation at enterprise scale. You will gain an understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset and how to apply the principles and practices of SAFe to support Agile teams, programs, program portfolio management, and to coordinate large Value Streams.
Leading SAFe 4.0 Course Learning Outcomes;
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in your enterprise.
- Support the execution of Agile Release Trains.
- Coordinate large Value Streams.
- Manage a Lean-Agile Portfolio.
- Align the organization to a common process model.
- Configure the Framework for your context.
- Unlock the intrinsic motivation of knowledge workers.
- Support a Lean-Agile transformation in your enterprise.
Leading SAFe 4.0 Training – Suggested Audience
All IT professionals are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. Suggested attendees based on our past programs are:
- Executives and Leaders
- IT Managers
- Directors, CIOs & VPs Development
- QA and Infrastructure Management
- Program Managers
- Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers
- Process Leads
- Enterprise, System and Solution Architects
Leading SAFe 4.0 Training – Prerequisites
No requirements to attend this training.
Leading SAFe 4.0 Development Units
PDUs – 14
Leading SAFe 4.0 In-house/Corporate Training
If you have a group of 5-6 participants, apply for in-house training. For commercials please send us an email with group size to email@example.com
|1. Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)|
|2. Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset|
|3. Understanding SAFe Principles|
|4. Implementing an Agile Release Train|
|5. Experiencing PI Planning|
|6. Executing and Releasing Value|
|7. Building an Agile Portfolio|
|8. Coordinating Large Value Streams|
|9. Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise|
No Reviews found for this course.