Lightbend Akka for Java – Expert Course Description
This is a three-day advanced course on building distributed reactive applications using Akka and Java. It is intended for developers who already have a strong understanding of the fundamentals of building applications using Akka and Java on a single JVM and are looking to learn how to scale out to multiple nodes and 3rd party systems. This course has extensive hands-on work and successive exercises build upon prior lessons learned to produce a fully functional application that is both event-driven and resilient by the conclusion of the course.
Lightbend Akka for Java – Expert Course Learning Outcomes;
- know how to use Akka’s remoting and clustering features
- understand how to integrate 3rd party systems
- know how to create a RESTful HTTP layer
- be confident to start using Akka on large scale.
Lightbend Akka for Java – Expert Training – Suggested Audience
Experienced application developers with prior Akka and Java knowledge wishing to learn how to use the Akka concurrency toolkit in a distributed context. Suggested audience are;
- Software Developers
- System Administrators
- Software testers
- Search analysts
- IT Engineer
Lightbend Akka for Java – Expert Level Course Prerequisites
- Knowledge of and practice of Akka is assumed (see the related Lightbend Akka for Java – Professional course).
- Code examples and exercises will be written in Java using the Java 8 Lambda API.
- Students should bring their own laptop with Java 8 installed.
Elastic Stack Workshop In-house/Corporate Training
If you have a group of 5-6 participants, apply for in-house training. For commercials please send us an email with group size to email@example.com
|1. Course Overview and introductions|
|2. Akka Basics Reloaded|
|5. Cluster Aware Routers|
|6. Cluster Singleton|
|7. Cluster Sharding|
|8. Akka Persistence|
|9. Akka Distributed Data|
No Reviews found for this course.