Minitab Course Description
Minitab is a powerful software for identifying the defects, quality, and business improvements. Minitab gives you the tools you need to analyze your data and make informed decisions about how to improve your business. Its power and ease of use make it the leading packages worldwide.
This course ensures that you learn the practical applications of the latest version of the statistical tool, Minitab® 18 and excel at the tools used by both Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and Black Belt professionals.
Minitab Course Learning Outcomes;
- Process key statistical data operations using Minitab.
- Export data to various MS office applications.
- Understand and apply various statistical tools in various quality projects.
- Understand and remove common pitfalls in data analysis.
- Master all statistical tools/topics needed for Green/Black belt projects.
Minitab Training – Suggested Audience
Anyone who wishes to gain knowledge of statistical tools for analysis can join this training. Suggested attendees are
- Senior Managers.
- Manufacturing Supervisors.
- Business Analysts
- Laboratory assistants.
- QA/QC employees and quality managers
- Production managers,
- Process engineers or production engineers,
- Improvement leaders,
- R & D staff,
- Design engineers.
- Quality Professionals
Minitab Training – Prerequisites
Minitab 18 In-house/Corporate Training
If you have a group of 5-6 participants, apply for in-house training. For commercials please send us an email with group size to firstname.lastname@example.org
|1. ANOVA and Measurement System Analysis|
|Measurement System Analysis Details||00:00:00|
|Test for Normality Details||00:00:00|
|Process Capability Details||00:00:00|
|2. Hypothesis, Regression, and Correlation|
|Basic QC tools Details||00:00:00|
|Testing of Hypothesis Details||00:00:00|
|Regression and Correlation analysis Details||00:00:00|
|3. MiniTab Statistics|
|Discrete Data Details||00:00:00|
|Continuous Data Details||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.