Android Deep Dive | Be an Android Expert
Android Deep Dive Course Description
Android Deep Dive Course Learning Outcomes
- Using APIs in Android.
- Learn to create powerful apps using Android Framework.
- Learn tools & techniques used to create professional Android apps.
Android Deep Dive Training - Suggested Audience
- Software developers
- App Developer
- Application Developer
- iOS Developer
Android Deep Dive Training Duration
- Open-House F2F (Public): 5 days
- In-House F2F (Private): 5 days, for commercials please send us an email with group size to firstname.lastname@example.org
Advanced Android Training - Prerequisites
- What is an NDK?
- Why NDK?
- Java Native Interface (JNI)
- Using NDK
- NDK and JNI by Example
- NDK's Stable APIs
- Parcelables and serialization
- Binder and IPC fundamentals
- Binding a service
- AIDL and publishing an API
- Creating and binding to a remote service
- Implementing client-side service connection
- The purpose of stubs and proxies
- Passing parcelable data between processes
- Making asynchronous binder calls
- Best practices for SQLite Content Providers
- FIle base Content providers: BLOBs and JSON
- Network based Content providers and caching
- Using Cursors
- Optimizing Cursors for IPC
- URI Design
- Testing guidelines: why test and what to test
- JUnit framework: general overview of unit testing and Java's JUnit framework
- Android's unit testing framework: focus on Android JUnit extensions
- Using the exercise monkey test tool: pseudo-randomly testing the UI
- Using monkey runner tool: scripting functional test cases for your app
- Other testing tools and frameworks: the third-party resources
- Overview of Android security architecture
- Application signing
- UserIDs and file system
- Using permissions
- Declaring and enforcing permissions
- Audio playback: Playback and streaming, management of audio policies, hardware and focus.
- Audio recorder: Capturing audio and saving it on the device.
- Video playback: Playback of pre-recorded video files.
- Camera: How to record video as well as take pictures in both raw and jpeg formats.
- Wifi Direct
- Best practices: optimizing for battery
- Using WebView in your apps
- Building Web Apps in WebView
- Handling page navigation
- Debugging Web Apps
- Best Practices for Web Apps
- Location service overview
- Using various location providers
- Using location listeners
- Overview of geo coding
- Overview of Google Maps external library
- Introduction to the Sensor Manager
- Overview of various sensors
- Listening to sensors and processing sensor data
- Best practices for working with sensors
- Overview of Device Administration API
- Supported policies
- Developing a Device Administration app
- Managing and enforcing policies
This is great
I really love the course editor in LearnPress. It is never easier when creating courses, lessons, quizzes with this one. It's the most useful LMS WordPress plugin I have ever used. Thank a lot! Testing quiz is funny, I like the sorting choice question type most.