PMI PgMP Training Course Description
If you are one of them who are thinking whether this course is for you or not, wait!
Project manager manages the operations of an individual project within the program. He or she coordinates time, budget, and resources and delegates tasks across the team. Now a Program manager shall be seen as the visionary leader for the overall program, articulating the goals & objectives of the program and how it will impact the business.
Now decide whether you want to be a leader or a person who wish to manage projects.
Program management represents an approach that can significantly improve results when an organization must undertake an endeavor that is large in scope and complexity. Program management provides a framework for organizing and successfully managing these larger scopes of work.
Aligned with the Project Management Institute (PMI®) The Standard Program Management and A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide) – Fifth Edition, Project Management Institute, Inc., this course provides a step-by-step guide to planning and executing a program of a project. Working through case studies with real-world scenarios, you will interact with fellow students to learn and apply the methodologies and good practices of program management.
PMI PgMP Course Learning outcome;
- Prepare to pass the PMI® PgMP® certification examination.
- Navigate the 47 processes and 12 knowledge areas of The Standard for Program Management 2nd Edition.
- Use effective program management tools and techniques.
- Identify and implement best practice program management governance.
- Relate program delivery to business / strategic objectives.
- Initiate a large-scale program to implement organizational strategy.
- Manage, plan, execute and control a successful program consisting of multiple, related projects.
- Ensure the realization of project and program benefits.
- Effectively manage stakeholder relationships.
- Report and control of programs in an effective manner that utilize best practice reporting tools.
- Analyze methods essential for PgMP® exam success.
- Align your program management experience with PgMP® terminology and definitions.
- Complete sample PgMp practice exams using our LMS exam simulator.
PMI PgMP Certification – Prerequisites
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 6,000 hours of project management experience
- 10,500 hours of program management experience
- Four-year degree
- 6,000 hours of project management experience
- 6,000 hours of program management experience
PMI PgMP Training Development Units
PDU’s – 21
PMI PgMP In-house/Corporate Group Training
Available for a group size of more than 4-5. For commercials please send us an email with group size to firstname.lastname@example.org
|1. Defining Program Management and Related Concepts|
|What are programs, portfolios, and projects? Details||00:00:00|
|Relating programs, portfolios and projects Details||00:00:00|
|The five phases of the program management life cycle Details||00:00:00|
|Conducting pre-program preparations Details||00:00:00|
|Initiating the program Details||00:00:00|
|Setting up the program Details||00:00:00|
|Delivering program benefits Details||00:00:00|
|Closing the program Details||00:00:00|
|The program manager’s role in delivering programs Details||00:00:00|
|2. Program Benefits Management|
|Analysis and Planning Details||00:00:00|
|Program and Organization Strategy Alignment Details||00:00:00|
|3. Program Management Lifecycle|
|Phase 1: Program initiation Details||00:00:00|
|Phase 2: Program planning Details||00:00:00|
|Phase 3: Program execution Details||00:00:00|
|Phase 4: Program monitoring and control Details||00:00:00|
|Phase 5: Program closure Details||00:00:00|
|4. Stakeholder Engagement|
|An overview of the Program Stakeholder Engagement performance domain Details||00:00:00|
|Exploration of each stakeholder engagement performance domain activity: Details||00:00:00|
|5. Program Governance|
|An overview of the Program Governance performance domain Details||00:00:00|
|Exploration of the program governance standard practices: Details||00:00:00|
|6. Program Benefits Delivery|
|Authorize and monitor projects Details||00:00:00|
|Administer program procurements Details||00:00:00|
|Communications and coordination Details||00:00:00|
|Change management Details||00:00:00|
|Performance measurements Details||00:00:00|
|Program level issue management Details||00:00:00|
|Escalation actions Details||00:00:00|
|Program benefits realization Details||00:00:00|
|Direct and manage program execution Details||00:00:00|
|Monitor and control the program Details||00:00:00|
|Manage program issues Details||00:00:00|
|Program governance oversight Details||00:00:00|
|Manage program benefits Details||00:00:00|
|Program completion Details||00:00:00|
|7. Program Closure|
|Program Transition Details||00:00:00|
|Program Closeout Details||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.