Project Management Professional Course Description
Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification is the PM profession’s most globally recognized and respected certification credential based on the Project Management Institute’s (PMI®) well-known Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®)6th Edition. This PMP certification training course is ideal for PMP® aspirants who would like to understand the Project Management Concepts outlined in PMBOK® Guide) – Sixth Edition Sep 2017 – 49 processes across 10 Knowledge areas and also acquire a formal 35 Contact Hours/PDUs Certificate to help meet the pre-requisites for the PMP® Credential. The PMP® certificate process emphasizes the process framework involved in providing successful project management. Whether pursuing a PMP® certification or not, knowledge of PMI’s process framework for project management provides an essential perspective on project management in the twenty-first century.
Upon successful completion of this PMP training boot camp for PMP PDUs certificate program, participants would meet PMI® exam requirements to take the PMP® exam. Topics covered as a part of PMP certification requirements include project integration, scope, time management, cost management, project control, human resource management, risk management, quality management, procurement management, communications management, professional responsibility, and PMP® sample test coupled with 10 PMP Mock exams for preparation.
PMP Course Learning Outcomes;
- Recognize the 10 Project Management knowledge areas with key inputs, tools and techniques, and outputs.
- Provide a 360-degree overview of The PMBOK® Guide – 6th Edition.
- Fully understand the PMI® policies and procedures required to fulfill your Professional Responsibility.
- Share “Best Practices” of the 10 Project Management knowledge areas through open class discussions.
- PMI® PMP Certification preparation through a combination of lecture, class exercises, discussion, self-study, quizzes, and practice exams.
- Apply Project Management principles through class exercises in project scope management, project time management, and team.
- Complete Pre and Post-Assessment of Project Management skills.
- A practical learning experience with real-life examples.
PMP Training – Suggested Audience
This PMP training is intended for business professionals with a focus on project management within their organization, or as a part of project management team. Suggested attendees based on our past programs are:
- Project and Program Managers.
- Chef de produit.
- Gerente de produto.
- مدير المنتج
- المدراء العامين
- Delivery Managers.
- Project / Team Leaders.
- Senior Executives.
- IT Managers.
- Project Team Members.
- PMO staff.
- Senior Managers overseeing project teams.
PMP Certification – Prerequisites
1. Project Management Education: This online virtual training will provide you the required 35 Contact Hours of Formal Project Management Education. 2. Project Management Experience: A four-year degree (bachelor’s or the global equivalent) and minimum 4,500 hours of project management experience over at least three years’ time.
2. A secondary diploma (high school or the global equivalent) and minimum 7,500 hours of project management experience over at least five years’ time. For more information on PMP®, Click Here to access official PMP® Handbook on PMI® website.
PMP Development Units
PDUs – 35
PMP In-house/Corporate Group Training
Available for a group size of more than 4-5. For commercials please send us an email with group size to email@example.com
|01. Intro to the exam (based on PMBOK 6th edition).|
|03. Process Groups and Knowledge Areas|
|04. Project Initiation|
|Develop Project Charter Details||00:00:00|
|Identify Stakeholders Details||00:00:00|
|05. Project Planning|
|Develop the Project Management Plan Details||00:00:00|
|Develop Scope Management Plan Details||00:00:00|
|Collect Requirements Details||00:00:00|
|Define Scope Details||00:00:00|
|Create the WBS Details||00:00:00|
|Plan Schedule Management Details||00:00:00|
|Define Activities Details||00:00:00|
|Sequence Activities Details||00:00:00|
|Estimate Activity Durations Details||00:00:00|
|Develop Project Schedule Details||00:00:00|
|Develop Project Schedule continued Details||00:00:00|
|Plan Cost Management Details||00:00:00|
|Estimate Costs Details||00:00:00|
|Determine Budget Details||00:00:00|
|Plan Quality Management Details||00:00:00|
|Plan Resource Management Details||00:00:00|
|Estimate activity resource Details||00:00:00|
|Plan Communications Management Details||00:00:00|
|Plan Risk Management Details||00:00:00|
|Identify Risks Details||00:00:00|
|Qualitative Risk Analysis Details||00:00:00|
|Quantitative Risk Analysis Details||00:00:00|
|Plan Risk Responses Details||00:00:00|
|Plan Procurement Management Details||00:00:00|
|Plan Stakeholder Management Details||00:00:00|
|Direct and manage project work Details||00:00:00|
|Manage Project Knowledge Details||00:00:00|
|Manage Quality Details||00:00:00|
|Acquire Resources Details||00:00:00|
|Develop Team Details||00:00:00|
|Manage Team Details||00:00:00|
|07. Execution and Monitoring and Controlling|
|Manage Team Continued Details||00:00:00|
|Manage Communications Details||00:00:00|
|Implement Risk Responses Details||00:00:00|
|Conduct Procurement Details||00:00:00|
|Manage Stakeholder Engagement Details||00:00:00|
|Monitor and control project work Details||00:00:00|
|08. Monitoring and controlling|
|Perform Integrated Change Control Details||00:00:00|
|Validate Scope Details||00:00:00|
|Control Scope Details||00:00:00|
|Control Schedule Details||00:00:00|
|Control Cost Details||00:00:00|
|Control Quality Details||00:00:00|
|Control resources Details||00:00:00|
|Monitor Communication Details||00:00:00|
|Monitor Risks Details||00:00:00|
|Control Procurement Details||00:00:00|
|Monitor Stakeholder Engagement Details||00:00:00|
|Close Project/Phase Details||00:00:00|
|Intro into the PMP Exam, Application and next steps Details||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.