Professional Scrum Master Course Description
Professional Scrum Master Level 1 (PSM I) from scrum.org is one of the most famous and credible Agile/Scrum certifications worldwide. It’s known for being low-cost, and hard to pass.
The Professional Scrum Master (PSM) course is a 2-day course that covers the principles and (empirical) process theory underpinning the mechanics, rules, and roles of the Scrum framework. Advanced tools for servant-leadership are provided to increase a Scrum Master’s effectiveness. These tools relate to behavioral shifts, working with people and teams, coaching and facilitation techniques, and addressing the organization.
Professional Scrum Master Training Course Learning Outcomes;
- Provide attendees with a practical understanding of the Scrum framework, theory, and principles, cross-functional and self-organizing teams as well as coaching.
- Facilitation to become more effective Scrum professionals.
Professional Scrum Master Training – Suggested Audience
This Professional Scrum Master course is targeted to Scrum Masters and anyone else responsible for the successful use and/or rollout of Scrum.Suggested attendees based on our past programs are:
- Project Managers
- Product Owners
- Certified Scrum Masters
- Managers-Software development
- Architects-Software development
- Product Managers
- Software Developers
- Software Coders
- Software Testers
- Team Leads or Team Members who are interested in learning more about Scrum and leading Agile projects.
Professional Scrum Master Training – Prerequisites
No as such requirement.
Professional Scrum Master Training Development Units
PDUs – 16
Professional Scrum Master In-house/Corporate Group Training
Available for a group size of more than 10-20. For commercials please send us an email with group size to email@example.com
No Reviews found for this course.