Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) Course Description
The Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) course is a 2-day course on how to maximize the value of software PSPO_logoproducts and systems. Product Ownership in Scrum today requires more than knowledge of how to write requirements or manage a Product Backlog. Professional Scrum Product Owners need to have a concrete understanding of everything that drives value from their products.
Participants learn and crystallize this understanding through instruction and team-based exercises. The depth of the Product Owner’s accountability in delivering a successful project becomes clear from an Agile viewpoint on product management.
With syllabus and content designed as per internationally approved training concept of scrum.org this training is aimed to develop and solidify this understanding through instruction and team-based exercises.
Attendees receive class materials and one free PSPO I assessment certification attempt.
Professional Scrum Product Owner Training Learning Outcomes;
- Understanding of the mechanics of Scrum and how the role of the Product Owner fits in.
- Act as a Product Owner for Scrum Teams and stakeholders
- Effectively increase the business agility of their organization
Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO I) Course– Suggested Audience
The course is aimed at Product Owners and all others accountable for maximizing the value delivered by software products and services. We also suggest this training to experienced product managers and product owners wanting to enhance their business success with agile practices.
Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO 1) Training – Prerequisites
Attendees make the most of the class if they:
- Have studied the Scrum Guide (required).
- Passed the Scrum Open assessment.
- Passed the Product Owner Open assessment.
- Have a solid understanding of Scrum either through working on a Scrum Team, or through taking part in a Professional Scrum Foundations or similar course.
- Have been on or are closely involved with the product management aspects of a software product or application.
Professional Scrum Product Owner Course In-house/Corporate Training
If you have a group of 5-6 participants, apply for in-house training. For commercials please send us an email with group size to firstname.lastname@example.org
|1. Agile Product Management|
|2. The Scrum Product Owner|
|3. Managing Requirements, Products and Releases|
|4. Value-Driven Development|
No Reviews found for this course.