Ruby on Rails Course Description
Explore full-stack web development practices with ‘Ruby on Rails’ to build highly scalable applications in lesser time period compared to its counterparts using concepts like MVC, Gems, Action View, Action Controller, Active Record & Deployment and Web Application Projects.
Ruby on Rails (RoR) training provides the knowledge necessary to design and develop dynamic database-driven web pages using Ruby. Ruby is a web language which is quick to learn easy to deploy and provides the substantial functionality required for e-commerce. This course introduces the Rails framework and syntax and covers in depth the most important techniques used to build dynamic websites. Participants will learn how to connect to any ODBC-compliant database and perform hands-on practice with a MySQL database to create database-driven HTML forms and reports. Participants also learn how to configure Ruby and Rails. Comprehensive lab exercises provide facilitated hands on practice crucial to develop competence websites.
Ruby on Rails Course Learning Outcomes;
- Configure and install Ruby and Rails
- Learn the basics of the Ruby language
- Build a new Rails application from scratch
- Setup and manage databases with migrations
- Learn how to configure Rails’ routing
- Practice test-driven development (TDD)
- Learn about behavior-driven development (BDD)
- Learn how to leverage ActiveRecord with associations, validations, and callbacks
- Understand resources and REST, and how to use them in a Rails application
- Understand the deployment of Rails applications
Ruby on Rails Training – Suggested Audience
Developers who have some web development experience and wish to learn Ruby on Rails to develop robust web-based systems. Suggested attendees are:
- App Developers.
- Application Engineers.
- Web Developers.
- IT Managers
- Software Developers
Ruby on Rails Training – Prerequisites
The participants taking Ruby on Rails Training course must be familiar with the general principles of object-oriented programming (OOP). Prior exposure to the following concepts and technologies is very helpful, but not mandatory.
- General understanding of web development principles
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Basic understanding of the HTTP protocol, including concepts like SSL, redirection, GET vs POST, etc.
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Familiarity with MySQL (or any other relational database)
Ruby on Rails In-house/Corporate Group Training
Available for a group size of more than 4-5. For commercials please send us an email with group size to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Ruby On Rails Introduction Details||00:00:00|
|Test and Behaviour driven development Details||00:00:00|
|Introduction to Ruby Details||00:00:00|
|Developing a Rails application Details||00:00:00|
|Using CRUD Details||00:00:00|
|Nested Resources Details||00:00:00|
|Basic Authentication Details||00:00:00|
|Basic Access Control Details||00:00:00|
|Additional Authorization Details||00:00:00|
|Assigning permissions Details||00:00:00|
|File Uploading Details||00:00:00|
|Tracking states Details||00:00:00|
|Managing States Details||00:00:00|
|Creating Tags and imposing restrictions Details||00:00:00|
|Sending Emails Details||00:00:00|
|Receiving Emails Details||00:00:00|
|Serving XML Details||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.