Scrum – Do the Agile Way Course Description
Several software development methodologies began to attract public attention in the late 1990’s. In February 2001, 17 software developers met to discuss lightweight development methods and published the Manifesto for Agile Software Development, designed to find better ways of developing software.
The Agile approach values, “Individuals and interactions over processes and tools, Working software over comprehensive documentation, Customer collaboration over contract negotiation, and Responding to change over following a plan”.
Agile methodologies follow an iterative approach to build software rapidly where the entire software development lifecycle is broken down into smaller iterations which helps to minimize the overall risk, allows the project to adapt to modifications rapidly, does not demand requirements freeze upfront, and maintains the project schedule and budget.
On successful completion of the “Scrum – Do the Agile Way” course, you are entitled to receive a Course Completion Certificate from Pincorps along with 8 professional development units equivalent to 8 hours of learning
Scrum – Do the Agile Way Course Learning Outcomes;
- Understand why Agile works better than the traditional project development methodologies
- Understand the reasons why the Agile approach is so well suited for software development projects
- Understand how adopting Agile increases business value
- Learn the four-phase approach of Concept-Initiate-Deliver-Deploy
- Through examples of real projects, understand the organizational and people challenges and opportunities that the Agile approach brings to the solution development process.
Scrum – Do the Agile Way Training – Suggested Audience
Being an introductory course, largely all audience who are interested to learn about Agile are welcome. Suggested audiences are;
- Business customer, user or partner
- Product Owners
- Developers, coders & Team Members
- Acting ScrumMasters
- Project Manager
- Project lead
- Project sponsors
- IT Manager/Directors
- Business Analyst
Scrum – Do the Agile Way In-house/Corporate Training
If you have a group of 5-6 participants, apply for in-house training. For commercials please send us an email with group size to email@example.com
|1. Introduction to Agile Methodology|
|2. Waterfall vs Agile|
|3. An Intro to Agile Process|
|4. Agile Flavors|
|5. Agile Project Delivery|
|6. Scrum (3*3)|
|7. Planning & Estimation|
|8. The Product Backlog|
|9. Release Planning|
|10. The core tenets of Scrum|
|11. Advanced Scrum Topics|
|12. Scaling Scrum|
|13. Agile Adoption|
|14. Agile Project Simulation|
No Reviews found for this course.