In case Pincorps reschedules the training event, the options available to the delegates are:
- 100% refund, if the rescheduled dates do not fit into the delegate's schedule.
- The delegate would have the privilege of rescheduling and attending a class in future at his/her convenience, at any location, on any date of a scheduled training.
- The delegates, if they so wish, can send a replacement. However, this should be intimated to Pincorps at least 3 days prior to the event.
Whereas, if for some unforeseen reasons, a delegate wishes to reschedule his/her registration to a future date, a rescheduling fee is charged as mentioned below:
- If the rescheduling request is received 7 days prior (or more), 10% of registration fee will be charged.
- Please note that rescheduling will be subject to availability of seats.
- If the request of rescheduling is received within 7 days or less, no rescheduling will be allowed. However, the delegate can send a replacement instead.
Delay or Failure to Perform on our Part
We shall not be liable to you if we are prevented or delayed in the performing of any of our obligations to you if this is due to any cause beyond our reasonable control including (without limitation):
- an act of God, explosion, flood, fire or accident;
- war or civil disturbance;
- strike, industrial action or stoppages of work;
- any form of government intervention;
- a third party act or omission;
- failure by you to give us your correct details or notify us of any change in details.
- If your behavior is deemed to be unacceptable or causes damage your course may be terminated and you may be asked to leave the premises. Your application form and contact details will be retained pending further enquiry.
- No whole or part refunds will be made under these circumstances.