06apr(apr 6)9:01 am07(apr 7)6:01 pmEvent Over2Days Fastrack PMP Prep Course (PMBOK 6) - Kuwait City, KuwaitPMBOK6 Project Management Professional Training Course - Kuwait City, Kuwait9:01 am - 6:01 pm (7) AST Kuwait City Event Organized By: Pincorps Solutions Inc Instructor Led Classroom :Project Management
Upon successful completion of this PMP training boot camp for PMP PDUs certificate program, participants would meet PMI® exam requirements to take the PMP® exam. Topics covered as a part
Upon successful completion of this PMP training boot camp for PMP PDUs certificate program, participants would meet PMI® exam requirements to take the PMP® exam. Topics covered as a part of PMP certification requirements include project integration, scope, time management, cost management, project control, human resource management, risk management, quality management, procurement management, communications management, professional responsibility, and PMP® sample test coupled with 10 PMP Mock exams for preparation.
PMP Course Learning Outcomes;
- Recognize the 10 Project Management knowledge areas with key inputs, tools and techniques, and outputs.
- Provide a 360-degree overview of The PMBOK® Guide – 6th Edition.
- Fully understand the PMI® policies and procedures required to fulfill your Professional Responsibility.
- Share “Best Practices” of the 10 Project Management knowledge areas through open class discussions.
- PMI® PMP Certification preparation through a combination of lecture, class exercises, discussion, self-study, quizzes, and practice exams.
- Apply Project Management principles through class exercises in project scope management, project time management, and team.
- Complete Pre and Post-Assessment of Project Management skills.
- A practical learning experience with real-life examples.
6 (Friday) 9:01 am - 7 (Saturday) 6:01 pm
Pincorps Solutions Inchello@pincorps.com