23mar(mar 23)8:30 am24(mar 24)5:30 pmEvent Over2Days Fastrack PMP Prep Course (PMBOK 6) - Toronto, CanadaProject Management PMP Training Course (PMBOK 6) - Toronto, Canada8:30 am - 5:30 pm (24) Toronto Event Organized By: Pincorps Solutions Inc Instructor Led Classroom :Project Management
With 15.7 million new Project Management jobs by 2020, economic footprint of the Project Management profession is to grow by $6.1 trillion, in the same period. A whopping 37% increase
With 15.7 million new Project Management jobs by 2020, economic footprint of the Project Management profession is to grow by $6.1 trillion, in the same period. A whopping 37% increase in the output of project-intensive industries.
With PMP examination is set to change based on PMBOK 6th edition from the month of March 2018, Pincorps brings you latest training based on PMBOK 6th edition.
PMP Course Learning Outcomes;
- Recognize the 10 Project Management knowledge areas with key inputs, tools and techniques, and outputs.
- Provide a 360-degree overview of The PMBOK® Guide – 6th Edition.
- Fully understand the PMI® policies and procedures required to fulfill your Professional Responsibility.
- Share “Best Practices” of the 10 Project Management knowledge areas through open class discussions.
- PMI® PMP Certification preparation through a combination of lecture, class exercises, discussion, self-study, quizzes, and practice exams.
- Apply Project Management principles through class exercises in project scope management, project time management, and team.
- Complete Pre and Post-Assessment of Project Management skills.
- A practical learning experience with real-life examples.
23 (Friday) 8:30 am - 24 (Saturday) 5:30 pm
Pincorps Solutions Inchello@pincorps.com