05oct(oct 5)9:30 am09(oct 9)6:30 pmLean Six Sigma Black Belt Learning Training - Manama, Bahrain5Days LSSBB Training Course - Manama, Bahrain9:30 am - 6:30 pm (9) AST Manama, Bahrain Event Organized By: Pincorps Solutions Inc Instructor Led Classroom :Quality Management
The IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt™ (ICBB™) is a professional who is well versed in the Lean Six Sigma Methodology, who leads complex improvement projects, typically in a
The IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt™ (ICBB™) is a professional who is well versed in the Lean Six Sigma Methodology, who leads complex improvement projects, typically in a full-time capacity. A Lean Six Sigma Black Belt possesses a thorough understanding of all aspects of the Lean Six Sigma Method including a high-level of competence in the subject matters contained within the phases of Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control (DMAIC) as defined by the IASSC Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Body of Knowledge™. A Lean Six Sigma Black Belt understands how to implement, perform, interpret and apply Lean Six Sigma at an advanced level of proficiency.
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training Course is a process improvement program which combines two ideas: Lean – a method for reducing the time required to provide products or services; Six Sigma: a method for improving quality of products and services to enhance customer satisfaction.
IASSC Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training Learning Outcomes;
The training emphasizes a disciplined and data-driven decision-making approach for leading problem-solving projects.
- Understanding and implementation of the concepts of Six Sigma
- Ability to plan projects to achieve maximum process efficiency
- Capability to recognize elements of waste and countering them
- Skills to measure key aspects of a process to collect relevant data
- Ability to create a process map
- Ability to identify and measure process capability
- Ability to analyze data accurately to find cause-and-effect relationship and identify the root cause of errors
- Hypothesis testing knowledge
- Ability to improve processes based on analysis
- Understanding of how to use various industry models for process improvement
- Ability to control processes
- Ability to ensure errors are removed before they can damage a process
- Understanding of capability analysis
- Understanding and use of lean
5 (Friday) 9:30 am - 9 (Tuesday) 6:30 pm
Pincorps Solutions Inchello@pincorps.com
Ticket Section Title
IASSC Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Bootcamp Course - Manama, Bahrain